Please use this link to access the Claims System.
Class Members who acquired Alange securities during the Class Period, August 30, 2010 to and including January 12, 2011, and who held some or all of these securities on January 13, 2011, are eligible for compensation and should file a claim using the Claims System.
The Claims System is used for all claim activities including:
- Registering a claim to participate in the settlement.
- Communicating with the Settlement Administrator with respect to a claim.
- Editing and certifying a claim.
- Uploading supporting documents to attach to a claim.
- Preparing a Fax Cover Sheet to fax documents to attach to a claim.
- Checking the status of a completed claim.
The deadline to register a claim and submit the Claim Package to the Settlement Administrator is 5:00 pm (Eastern) on April 10, 2014; no new claims can be filed after this deadline.
Click here to access the Claims System.
- Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print documents. To download Adobe Acrobat, click here.
- For further information about the claims process and the Plan of Allocation, click here.
- If you are a broker with complete signing authority on the trading accounts of more than 50 Alange Class Members, please contact the Settlement Administrator.
- Paper claim forms are available from the Settlement Administrator if a Class Member does not have access to a computer with Internet connectivity.